I’ve never understood blogging as entertainment, even though I primarily read blogs FOR entertainment. I know it doesn’t make sense, but hey, that’s why I wrote the damn blog so I don’t HAVE to make sense. I know I’ll get one or two readers just from X-Entertainment alone. But they feel like my online bloggy family, so they’re the ones I’d actually WANT to read it. Anyhow, this is your intro. I’ll write articles as I feel like it, and I’ve got a bunch on tap I want to do. So there may be a ton at once and then none for months. We’ll see.
- 80’s Christmases: Fuzzier than now.
- The Greatest 1980’s Christmas Movie (for Children) Ever.
- FRIENDSHIP IS UNIVERSAL! The Visitors are NOT our friends!
- September: School Days, or Earth, Wind and Fire Revisited.
- Skill Pornography
- Everything I own, in a metal box.
- Why We Blog: A Film by Frank Capra
- The Ultimate Post
- I LIIIIIVE! Or, Hobbies for Nerds.
- 80’s Time Travel Trip 1: “Sears Surplus”